Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

Stay at home mom vs. Working mom

Good afternoon,

I would like to find some peer-reviewed articles that discuss the importance of the stay-at-home mom versus the working mom.  It's difficult to find these articles unless one is a member of an online library for peer-reviewed journals.  Also, there are many parenting journals, however I would like to find a journal that has actual research studies versus someone's opinion on a topic.  Could you please direct me to the studies available and journals?

Thank you

Christine
No clue where to find them, sorry, but if you are trying to find them for reasons like choosing which would best suit you I'm sure there are moms on here in both positions. I for one am both...I stay at home with my son but I babysit Mon-Fri...depending on your reason for needing the articles, you may find your answers here. If it's for other purposes (ie writing a paper) Good Luck with your search!