Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
274 Members

Prayers please?

I need rectocele surgery. Can you all please pray that I can get this done quickly? Thanks in advance
Hi there.    Make sure you see  Urogynecologist for treatment options including any prolapse operations as they are the prolapse specialists.   I wish you will with this surgery and pray you have your operation as promptly as you hope.    
Have you asked to see a womens physiotherapist for help with strengthening your pelvic floor?   You can also ask to have a vaginal pessary fitted to support your rectocele etc if you have to wait for a pop operation so maybe consider this as well.
Good luck and let us know how you get on
I had the surgery oct 28th so far so good! Btw yes with a urogynecogist