People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
696 Members

Want to date a woman from California or India who suffers from PATM

I have had this disease far too long to be interested in curing it. I have essentially developed a lifestyle that minimizes my PATM and live around it. Somedays I have flare ups but eh who does not have. I am treating this as a disability and would like to date someone with the same disability as mine. I am good looking with a nice career despite this ********. If any woman feels the same , please drop a message with your contact details
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.