Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Do these sound like POCS: multiple, bilateral cysts and cystadenofibroma

Hello, I am wondering if you think my issue is PCOS and if it can cause these symptoms?

Findings: right ovary multiple cysts, largest 2.8cm also has a cystadenofibroma, left ovary 2.7cm, uterus has polyp, possible endometrial thickening
Symptoms: abdominal and back pain, always cold, often feel like I need to urinate, bloating, water retention, loss appetite, spotting, night sweats, weight gain but not excessive, reduced time of month to two days

My old OBG says my symptoms are related hormonally and symptoms may be varied because the cystadenofibroma and bilateral cysts are fairly rare, but no comment on if its PCOS. Unfortunately I had to move because my husband got transferred. The new OBG says the symptoms aren't even related and there is no hormonal component and sounded like she was saying it can't be PCOS because I'm not overweight, do not have insulin, testosterone or androgen indicators.

I have been plugging away at this for years without any real direction from doctors, if anyone has any thoughts I'd love to hear,

Thanks,
Kat