Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

I have no symptoms of PCOS but high testosterone..do I have it?

I got a saliva test done to see what imbalances I have in my body because I'm chronically exhausted. The test result revealed 86 testosterone and I know anything over 49 is at risk of PCOS and mine is way too high.

Here are the symptoms and my experiences:

Abormal cycle/no period - I get my period every 32 days exactly. I don't even think It was ever off by a day and it always lasts 5 days with a heavy flow. I got my period again today and it's super heavy as usual.

Hair on face/other parts of body that isn't normal for females - I don't have any hair on my face, it's smooth. I don't even have much leg hair or armpit hair to shave so this would be something I'd notice as I was never a hairy person to begin with.

Acne - Definitely no. I think I got two pimples in the past year. My skin is always acne-free.
Oily skin - My skin is always super dry. I have to put cream on it in the morning or my face feels like it's going to fall off.
Skin tags - no
Sleep apnea - Nope, definitely not. I even did a sleep lab a year ago because I have insomnia but they think it's an imbalance as I didn't wake up from breathing issues.
Decreased breast size - Nope. My breasts are larger now because of water retention on my period.
Deeper voice - my voice is the same
Skin discolorations - I'm fair skinned and would notice this so no.

So is it possible to have this? Why else would my testosterone be high? I'm so worried but don't understand. My dr says it points to PCOS and that if it had been slightly lower, maybe it's not PCOS but it's too high...What else could it be?

Thank you in advance.

You are right that PCOS or polycystic ovary is a symptom complex that includes scanty & irregular menstruation, excessive weight gain & excessive hair, acne & infertility. All the women however need not necessarily have all the symptoms of PCOS. Basically PCOS is a hormonal derangement and many times diagnosed based on the hormonal profile of a person and ultrasound findings.
High testerone levels are also found in cases of adrenal pathology and virilising tumours of the ovary. Hope this helps.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.