PCOS Effect on Fertility

My girlfriend was diagnosed with PCOS when she was 18.

She is now 26, and has been taking birth control pills for the last 8 years to help treat this.

Is she still able to have kids?

And if so, what are the chances that she would be able to get pregnant?

Just trying to help her by learning more myself.

Thanks!
Sam
Hi there.

I have pcos and I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with my second child. As long as she is healthy and not to overweight (I'm a little chubby) as that can effect fertility drastically. And I think that's incredibly nice of you to lean about this for her :)
I have talked extensively with my doctor about getting pregnant with PCOS. With my PCOS I do not ovulate at all unless I am on birth control. So in order for me to even have a chance of getting pregnant, I have to be stable on birth control, and then skip enough to make me ovulate and then I have a 3-4 day period of time to conceive before my period begins. I will also be starting the fertility drug Metformin which should help with both fertility and insulin resistance that is caused by PCOS