PCOS and ovulation test problems.

I have been on femara 2.5 mg for ovulation induction. I have PCOS. This is the first month I have been on the femara before that I was on clomid for 6 months with nothing happening at all. I have CD 13 follicle scans. Friday was my CD 13 scan and it showed two follicles one on each ovary. Not sure of sizes. I have been using ovulation test since my scan. They were all negative til CD 16 I had a positive at 12:30 pm that day and then that night I took one at 7 and it was negative then again at 10 the same night. The next day CD 17 at 11:40 am I took one a nd it was negative took another at 2:19 and it was positive then took one at 8:39 and it was negative. Took onethis today CD 18 at 11 am and it was positive. Could you explain to me why I am having positives then negatives. I my cervix are high really soft and open today but they was on CD 16 but not as soft. My cervical mucus has been watery/kinda creamy. I Gareth white before my first positive. Could I be ovulating twice since I had two eggs around the same size on each ovary?
Anybody?!?!
Anybody?!?!

You are reading content posted in the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community