Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Period Question

Hey "cysters"!!  

I have a question about periods. I just got my period on Wednesday (May 13) after going months and months without it. My last period was last year sometime (don't remember exactly I'd have to look it up). Anyway, that one was a normal one. This one started out quite normal with the first couple of days light to medium flow.  Since Friday, it's been super heavy.

Also, what concerns me, is there is clotting, quite a bit. Most of the clots are very small but noticeable. There are some bigger clots but still I would classify them as small ones. The size to me, isn't alarming but the amount that there are, is alarming.

Have any of you experienced anything like this before?? If you need more info, please feel free to ask.  :)