Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Pregnant?

I've had an abnormal flow for a very long time. I use to be on birth control but stopped taking them a year or so ago. In February my boyfriend and I were messing around. We didn't have sex or anything but some of the things we did made me really paranoid that there was a small chance I could be pregnant. I stressed out really hard that month and missed my period. I took two pregnancy tests and they both came out negative, afterwards I went to the doctor and was prescribed Medroxyprogesterone. My period came and it was a normal flow that lasted the same amount of time as it always does. Right now I'm currently taking Tri-Sprintec. I've noticed that my breasts are getting bigger, but at the moment I'm extremely inactive. So my question is: could this weight gain be from my inactivity coupled with my new birth control or could it be pregnancy? I highly doubt I'm pregnant because of the false pregnancy tests and the normal flow I had after taking medroxypr but I still want to know what the likely hood of me being pregnant at this point is.
Chances of a pregnancy are nil as you have had normal periods after medroxy-progesterone. Birth control and lack of exercise can contribute to weight gain. Hence dietary modification and regular exercise will help.
Hope this helps.