Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

low sex drive/pcos

could PCOS make you sudently have a Very low sex drive? we went from 2-3 times a week to 1-2 a month. Even when we do it, it's just to please my DH, i mean i have no desire at all.
I have been diagnosed with PCOS for 8 years and gave birth to a cute B?G twins 2 years ago after several miscariages.
I took Metformine and Clomid for 3 cycles.
i'm worried about our relationship.
Please help!
I to have PCOS I was diagnosed with it about 8 years ago as well, and struggle with low sex drive. BIG TIME! My husband and I use to have sex all the time and now its like 1-2 a month and it feels like its a choir to have to do. It helps if your husband understands what PCOS does to a women but they don't understand.  My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years now and I have been on metformine and clomid and nothing helped us, and it doesnt help that i have such a low sex drive either.  
I, too, have no sex drive. No matter what I do, I can never ever get turned on. When we do it, it's more like "oh it's in there? hurry up and get it over with." If we havent been ttc for 3 years I wouldnt mind never having sex again. :( PCOS has ruined my life more ways than one.
I, too have the same problem...my husband and I have been trying for 3 years to get pregnant.  Throughout all that I found out that I am diabetic and I just found out from my new gyn that I have to wait until my Hemoglobin A1C (three-month blood sugar average) has to be below a 6 before she will even let me consider getting pregnant because of the risk of birth defects...I am almost at that point, my last check it was 7.3 but my fear is not wanting to have sex....i don't want to get to the point of just doing it to get pregnant...that is not fair to my hubby...and to make matters worse, i just found out today that my really good friend whose got married in January is 6 weeks pregnant.  I am truly happy for her but I could not help but to cry after I got off the phone with her...I try to keep the faith as hard as it is and I pray for all of us that are going with this to be blessed with happy and healthy babies.....
hi,i knew i had pcos since i was 13.i have been with my husband since i was 17 years old.i have never had an orgasm in my whole life.i think its becz of pcos only.i dont even know what its like.my husband always said that it will happen one day when i m not too worried or something.i have never seen a docter regarding this or told this to anyone else.my husband is great & we both love each other very much.although i dont know how it feels like for a woman to have sex & enjoy it but i try to do my best so that our relationship doesn't suffer becz of something thats wrong with my body.we r also trying for a baby.i do hope one day they find a cure for pcos coz i know how it affects ur whole life.
Ok.. now it makes sense to me.. I was thinking I was abnormal. I too have PCOS and absolutely no sex drive. I had to do it only on those days hoping to get pregnant.  But I am through IVF now.
Hi I have just been to the doctor and she thinks that I may have pcos, as I have high insuline, dizzy, heart palpitations etc now I am going to have to go for a scan but as I was reading this site I noticed several other things that I have that never occured to me could be due to something like PCOS, I have irregular periods sometimes two a month, and a VERY low sex drive, I rather eat and sleep than have sex, so I am pleased to hear that it could be due to PCOS...
so thanks for sharing your stories!