Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Pregnant

I just found out that I'm pregnant on this past Tuesday. I did a hpt test 4 days after my expected period was due, which showed up positive right a away. I called my doc and requested bloodwork to check my hcg levels in which I had blood drawn on Tuesday November 24. My hcg level came back at being 95 and progesterone level was 10.4. They called me in promethium (progesterone supplement) and I have to insert vaginally every night. I have to have my hcg and progesterone levels rechecked today, in which I'm sure my levels have increased. My question is have anyone had an hcg level of 95 four days after your expected period?
Beta levels vary between pregnancies. Get a repeat test. The doubling time is more important. It should be doubling almost every 48 hours. Up to 72 hours is also fine.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.