Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Small Sac

Hello Everyone... I am new to the community and hoping someone can ease my concerns.  I just turned 35 in September and I am 7 weeks 4 days pregnant with my second child.  I had spotting that had a one heavy flow and then back to spotting,  this has since stopped.  I have had 2 Sonos... The first sono they found a heartbeat but said the sac was an irregular shape.  Today we had a second sono and the heartbeat is strong and baby is growing well.  They said this time that the sac was small, there is plenty of fluid around the baby.  I am just curious if anyone has dealt with this and if there is anything I can do, or anything anyone can share to help with our concerns.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.