Bladder Infection Medicine

HI all I had quite a few responses to my issues with my bladder infection. I've been on the medicine Keflex for three days now and start my 4th day this morning. I am still in a lot of pain And my left side by my ribs hurts And is sensitive And it still Burns when I urinate. Should be feeling a little better? Like I said my doc office never know what to say ever. But I have three other children and cannot be down and sick. Can aanyone help me?
When I get a bladder infection I use D mannose powder ..u get it in gnc  ..it's totally natural its whatis in granberrie which makes it work! I would double check w/ ur doctor about taking it while preggo..but I would assume it should be fine..I swear by it and it always works for me , u mix it in whatever drink u want and make sure ur drinking lots of water too.good luck and hope u get some relief
Thank you! I will check with my doc so that I can start taking something. I was admitted into the hospital yesterday morning and the doc thinks I have a kidney infection. I am still here and waiting for my next dose of antibiotics. It might be a couple of days before I can go home.  :(  since I've been in the hospital I've been drinking water like crazy Ans loving it except for the fact that I am swollen :/. Thank you for the advice.
If it's in ur kidneys then u deffinatly need the antibiotics their giving u!! Glad ur getting  it takin care of ! I usually take the d mannose the first day Ifeel a problem. .and its never failed me..good luck and best wishes for the rest od ur pregnanc y