12 weeks and 4 days and constantly weeing small amounts
I am 12 weeks and 4 days and I have a wee then feel like I still need a wee then small amounts of wee come out. I also have discharge....
Good times.  Sorry to hear about the leaking.  I mainly had it when I sneezed, coughed, gagged or laughed really hard.  And surprise . . .  you may still have this after you give birth as it's not an uncommon post pregnancy issue.  Boo.  Anyway, have you tried any kegals?  Those are supposed to strengthen the muscles and help with leaking.  Discharge is usually normal and there is an abundance of it while pregnant.  Unless it is smelly or itches, I'd not worry too much about that.  Anyway, you can mention it to your doctor.  But you are not the first and won't be the last with this charming pregnancy issue.  All worth it in the end though.  :>)
Thank you Ill try not to worry. I have two girls but lost a baby last year
So, you've been through it before.  I understand how easy it is to worry when you'd lost a baby.  But honestly, it doesn't sound outside of normal to me.  You can always call your doctor to check!