12 weeks really constipated:( blood in toilet
So ill be 13 weeks Monday im due July 2nd and this pregnancy i have been so backed up and it hurts ;( i eat Pretty healthy so idk why im so backed up last Night i had a bowel movement and after pushing i felt a watery sensation come from my behind i looked in the toilet it was blood not a whole lot but it freaked me out i thought i had a miscarriage and i wiped my vagina but the blood didn't come from there
Help plz
Ugh, sorry to hear about the back up.  Here is a quick home remedy for constipation--- drink a cup of grape juice for the next few days.  My son has had severe constipation and was even once in the emergency room for what was like a bowel blockage but his own feces (sorry, I know that's gross).  Poor guy.  Anyway, after the enema (insert smiley face with big bulging eyes)---  they recommended the 1 cup of grape juice daily.  Works pretty well.   BUT, I know you have the added scare of being pregnant.  

Now, any time we have rectal bleeding, that is something we should run by your doctor.  I would call your ob and tell them.  It's likely just a push injury from getting the bm out and fine but you want to make sure.  

And they can offer more solutions for constipation should this be a trend for you.  Let us know what happens, okay?
Awwww poor little guy :( i will give them a call Monday Thank you !
I had to use stool softeners my entire pregnancy bc I was constipated pretty much from day one. Please see your Dr about the bleeding and they can prescribe a laxative or stool softener if need be