hip bone pain
yesterday neight after having dinner. i got sharp pain in my rite hip bone. i wasnt able to even walk even stand. i ve been experiensing pain ( not that sharp) when i change my side on bed for 4-5 days. it really hurts !!!!!!!!!!! but yesterday it was really pain full. is their any relation with being pregnant? i m on 32 weeks now.  
                        and yesterday i noticed i ve little sweeling on face. rite under the eye circle and where cheek bone starts. it is kinda puffy. should i concern. i ve next appointmen on 4th december. doc is on vacation this week. :(
it's probably your hips spreading, mine got so bad while I was pregnant with my son, then when I turned to roll over one hip would pop back into place and the other out of place.  the hop thing is normal!

Is there an on call doctor you can call and ask if the puffy under the eye thing is a concern?