Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

* is it October yet.. NO?! okay.. *

sooooo here I am, 14w4d today & the ladies at our favorite convenience store already call me "baby mama" because my baby bump is like WHOA already, my cravings are just all over the place, and they say I have the "mommy look" already?! lol does that mean I'm glowing yet?! because I think it's just sweat!!!! lol I'm so HOTTTT! and it's only in the 80's in South Carolina so far.. geeeeez, it's going to be a long summer! BUT, I already have a plan:
maxi dresses, watermelon (along with other fruit), lots of water, and relaxing by the pool! (((:

I couldn't decide what I wanted while we were in there, so.. I left with: an apple juice, vinegar & salt chips, and 2 packs of peanut m&m's.. that's not bad right?! lol my fiancé smiles at the counter & says, "craving much?!" haha!!
OH, then we went to burger king b/c I was about to DIE for their new honey bbq chicken strips!! (I can NOT eat chicken now unless it's covered, and I mean covered in sauce.. so I used ranch along with it) haha!!

I'm amazed, I'm really in AWE at how much of an amazing experience this is.. the body changes, mood changes, the cravings, all of these ups & downs.. and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

excuse my hormones, but this little miracle has changed our lives for the better.. and I can't wait to meet him/her!!
God bless all of you mommies & mommy-to-he's.. thank you for your continued prayers!
love, mommy & "Baby A" (can't wait to announce his/her name!!!!) ((((: ❤
Awww how precious ♥
thank you! I feel like I could cry 24/7.. I've always, always been an emotional person, cried easily, etc. but GEEZ.. this is a whole new level!! lol ((:
Awww thank you!  Reading your post if very encouraging.  Im 14w 6d. I've been having such a hard time with the vomiting and nausea its been hard to do good at work or even go to work. This is a miracle baby for me as it took 9 years to get pregnant after a miscarriage. Thank for your post! ...ha by the way my cravings are random too. I got ice cream granola bars and hot cheetos on my way home from work lol its getting hot here too. I keep getting hot flashes lol
lol awe, you're very welcome!!! I'm happy to see we're so close in due dates!!!

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time!! ): I thank God my nausea started going away around 10-11 weeks.. I have Promethazine, but I've only had to take it a few times.

& you do have a miracle baby indeed!! that is amazing.. I've had a couple of procedures done to my cervix, plus my colon disease.. I just never thought I'd be able to have a baby! I'm 25, and I begged God to give me a baby by at least 30.. He is an awesome God!!

aren't these cravings amazing?!!! lol everyone assumes it's pickles, but I've been obsessed with pickles since I was a baby!! so that's nothing new.. I just get cravings at weird times, or I want a mix of everything b/c I can't decide! lol I almost blew my fiancé out the room.. I turned the fan wide open, a/c on, and I'm down to my panties & a thin, thin shirt.. no bra!! haha!!
p.s. I've never heard or tried ice cream granola bars?! that sounds like a piece of Heaven right now though.. gosh, I really want ice cream now!! lol
Oh my goodness that's ironic.  I had a procedure done 4 years ago for my fallopian tube and my uterus and I was recently diagnosed with diverticulosis and am supposed to be on a high fiber diet.  Though since ive been pregnant I've had a hard time eating my normal healthy food. Thank God I can still eat my fruit watermelon grapes and cantelope :-)
I remember years ago I wanted a baby at 30 but if I was 35 I'd give up. Im actually 30 now and this lil miracle took me by surprise to say the least.  I didn't believe it until I had my 1st ultrasound.  I thought the tests were wrong or couldn't be right lol
I still struggle with nausea and vomiting just not as bad as last month. Recently I had to go to ER for dehydration and last week I was on bed rest because I was bleeding.  But my lil miracle is doing good praise God. The doc gave me zofran and reglan which has helped a lil I just don't throw up as much. Plus I wasn't gaining weight.  Hmmm promethazine I don't think I've heard of that.

It is nice we are very close on weeks and days. Thr funny this is they changed my due date back to the original.  At 1st it was October 22 then October 25 now its October 22. On my last ultrasound they ate 90%sure its a girl.  Cant wait to know for sure!
What are your baby names? Do you guys have any picked out?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.