Contractions and lower back pain at 9wks

Hello ladies I am a bit concerned... on January I had a molar pregnancy and now I am 9+3 wks pregnant, and I started having contractions and lower back pain. I haven't chosen a doctor, should I go to emergency room or what do I do? I am scared...
Did you have a doctor when you had a molar pregnancy?  That would be a good person to call.  I would wait to see what happens.  I'm sorry you are experiencing this.  If you start bleeding, then you can go to the ER. Women do have things that feel like menstrual cramps during the first trimester.  And all can be just fine.  So, don't assume.  Try to rest a little.  There really isn't much of anything you can do to stop a first trimester miscarriage but hopefully that is not what is happening.  Wait to see if any blood shows up.  hugs
I do have them but im not really worried.