God really listen to prayers

I glorify the name of jesus  because God is good to me . Mercy  ladies keep praying God is good pays good . Real best friend . I'm grateful
Amen..... Grace and mercy is he.
Yes He is! Amen sister!
Amen!
Amen.
amen amen
This is off topic and doesn't have anything to do with pregnancy.
Amen yes he is even when we are bad.. thank u Jesus
Yes he is!!! Amen
Really?  I think god has everything to do with pregnancy!
it is god who has blessed us with the gift of giving birth to our beloved little ones!
God is the reason for our blessing! I think that was a little rude geek mom
Amen!
Hmmm, there are tons of posts "off topic," what's your point?
Who decides what's on and off topic for someone else?
I say Amen and I too  am blessed and always giving praise because of it!
Amen and Amen!!!
To God be ALL the GLORY, great things HE has done and continues to do. The thought of having this baby move around inside me is enought to give Him all the praise. If geekmom1213 looks at a video of what happens after conseption he / she would see why God deserves All the Praise. Nevertheless He will still get the Glory. Be Blessed Ladies.
Amen amen and amen. I have endometriosis and a fibroid. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant so fast but two months and I was pregnant. God had everything to do with that. Believe what you want but I believe God is great! He had everything to do with my pregnancy and I feel blessed.
Amen Amen and Amen!!!to God be the glory, I'l be giving testimony soon after my 20wks ultrasound sound.
Amen Amen Amen I am truly blessed and I give him all the praise.. Last year I lost my first child at 13 weeks pregnant but I prayed and God helped me heal he also blessed me and my man 4 months later.. Now I'm 30weeks and 6days pregnant w/ a baby girl and I can't be nothing but happy.
I agree with geekmom, this forum is meant for pregnancy related topics. Many people get offended when women discuss abortion on here, so I don't see how discussing religion would be any more appropriate.
Amen!!!
That's fine if you don't like the topic or find it off topic. To each their own. Simply doubt read the topic.
Amen amen and amen!!!!!!
Common sense should tell you if you see a topic that doesn't interest you or it offends you keep it moving. Why bother commenting on something that you have no interest in. For the rest of you blood washed believers, Have a BLESSED day!;)
Amen
2

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.