Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

HELLO 3rd trimester - 27 weeks!!! ❤ what week are you on?!!!

wow, just WOW!!! for some reason, despite all the faith I have in God, I just didn't think I'd make it this far. it all just seemed TOO good to be true.. to be blessed enough to have been given the opportunity to become a mother. WOW!

in 13 short weeks (or less according to my OB) we'll be meeting our sweet, healthy, super active baby boy! my ribs & my back hurt, heartburn is something unreal, I'm sick of wearing a panty liner every day, there's numerous things I wish I could do again, BUT... watching our baby boy roll around in my belly, kick, punch, etc. is the most amazing feeling ever. I couldn't imagine my life without him already!!!

so, with that being said.. I'm being oh so patient, but I can't wait until Oct. 24th.. or before! hopefully he'll at least stay in my belly until the baby shower on Oct. 4th!

OH, and I've finally ordered THE most perfect diaper bag I've been drooling over for weeks today.. praying it gets here soon!!!! the Skip Hop Duo (French Stripe) Special Edition - ahhh, I can't wait to pack our bags for the hospital!

keep us in your prayers.. 3-hour glucose test on August 7th!
we love you ladies!!!! (((: ❤
I'm 28 weeks so only 12 more weeks to go till I meet my handsome s
congratulations!
I'm week 24 now so not far behind you :)
and just like you said, can't imagine life without (in my case) her <3
I still have so many things to buy, but it's slowly getting there :)
Sorry it posted before I could finish...

Only 12 weeks till I meet my handsome son! <3 good luck on your 3 hour GD test! I feel the same as you do about making it this far but we are both truly blessed..so congrats to us both on our precious little miracle babies :) welcome to 3rd trimester mama :)
@mrscollins23: awwwe, yayyyy! how'd your glucose test go, or have you taken it yet???
@dandi2014: you're not far behind me at all!!! 24 weeks (on 4th of July morning) I felt my first Braxton Hicks! feels like yesterday.. lol! ((:
We made 22 weeks today!! Can't wait to meet our Lil girl!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.