Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Heartburn

Im 32weeks today and suffering extreme heartburn anyone know any remedies????
My doctor put me on Zantac since my first trimester and it has been a miracle drug for me. You can try over the counter Zantac and see if it works
oh my god i hear ya! 32wks also and tonight i am on fire with it! never in my life hav i ever had heartburn but i will def hav sympathy when people complain about it to me again. horrible or what!
I haven't tried this before but a friend swears that a tablespoon of vinegar is supposed to even out the acid in your stomach. It might be worth a try. Good luck.
I agree with the Zantac. Amazing!!! Just the 75mg one
My heartburn started at 24weeks. You can try Tums but it didn't help me so my doctor recommended regular strength PepcidAC twice a day. It's been a lifesaver, I'm almost 37weeks and still take it everyday :)
if u dont want to take any meds. chew on minty leaves or mint gum or drink milk it can help
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.