Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Safe to wax?

Hi ladies! Has anyone had any problems waxing down there while pregnant? Any suggestions of good "do it yourself" kits (brands)? Thanks! :)
Its not recommended to wax during pregnancy,you can still wax dont get me wrong its safe and no harm to baby but our skin is very sensitive during pregnancy so it hurts...i have seen a good few posts on here from women in agony after waxing so personally i stay away from it until after baby is born so just be aware to expect it to hurt if you do it
Queen,  if u regularly wax it'll be ok. Just for gods sake dont stop ur normal routine half way through pregnancy. I did because I live in a small town n my waxist left. Talk about agony having a full growth done about 9 weeks later when I went to the capital. I would say though, do not I repeat do not do it yourself! Ur effectively doing a stomach crunch for the whole time if u try to , which will damage ur abs later.
I love the advice! I'm nervous because I don't wax and I did plan to do it myself in a few weeks before we go on vacation. Shaving is a waste of time (for me) because my hair grows back the very next day. :( It's so stressful.. So I'm exploring alternatives until I can do laser hair removal in the future.
Ive been waxing through this whole pregnancy. Its painful but not as painful as people say .. Some.people are different and have a high tolerance or less tolerance to pain. I mean everytime i go i know its gonna hurt lol but only hurts for a little while . Im 34 weeks now and getting my next wax some what close to my due date .
Some places won't do it after 28 weeks since you skin is so fragile and thin
Waxing during pregnancy is more painful due to increased blood circulation on ur lady parts. I've had one on my 20th week , and it was quite embarrassing because of increased mucus and my aesthetician  has to do it for me. :/
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.