Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

birth control

What birth control method are you ladies are using after your pregnancy?? Advice?? I have no clue on what would workout better for myself...
I decided to take mirena for three years :)
Dont do depo that was the worse for me. I`m going to not use anything, I have bad reaction to birth control :-(
Im either going back on the depo shot or am going to take the pills. I havent decided yet.
We're going the IUD route-for 2-3 years. It Took almost 5 years for my body & hormones to return to normal after 6 years of taking BC pills!! I don't want to have to wait another 5 years once we decide to try for little sister!
I think I'm going with the hormone free iud. Hormonal birth control makes me really b*tchy and the shot just made me put on weight. Plus there aren'ta ton of estrogen free birth control options and that's what can cause you to 'dry up' your milk is the estrogen.
Not that damn nuvaring! Thats how I ended up pregnant now lol but probably the one they put in your arm
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.