Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

diapers

whats a good brand of diapers to use?
Pampers
Pampers
Pampers all the way!!!! I don't like huggies cuz they leave tthe smell of pee and they give rushes to both of my kids
I dont know yet personally. I have some of each brand but read on a forum once of products you can live without and almost everyone complained about huggies.
I like LUVS. I used them with both my kids and I had no problem with them.
Pampers swaddlers for newborns.
I agree with pampers
I love huggies. I don't like pampers
Pamapers. Pampers swaddlers are my fav! :-) And ive many other brands none work nearly as well. Luvs and higgies leak and let poop out the back of them. Target brand  give my babies rashes they have very sensitive skin absolutely no fragrance what so ever. Amd there were a couple other like cheap brands I cant even remeber now that ppl gave at shower but they too were crap.  
Yup pampers! !
Guess I'm not the only pampers mom lol pampers any style all the way the others leak too often
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.