Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

dreams

I seem to have more nightmares in this 6th week.. although all different I lose someone or something in every dream. Leaving me wide awake in the middle of the night.. any one else experiencing weird dreams? Is that pregnancy related?
I don't know if its pregnancy related either but I'm 9w3d and i ve been having nightmares all week too. From snakes to vampires! So weird.
I hve been having bad dreams too, most recent one was two nights ago! I'm 12w+2d
Yeah, weird dreams are normal during pregnancy. Some will be sex dreams, some scary dreams. It has to do with the hormones.
I have been having nightmares too,omg i thought i was the only one. I try listening to positive meditation music before i sleep that helps a bit.
I would think its normal.  That was the only way I would figure out I was pregnant with any of my kids. My signs were tender chest, nightmares and headaches.
Been having nightmRes too. I waa screaming last night and scared my hubby. This never happens!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.