Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

please pray for me and my baby!

Been in the hospital for 2 days because I was having strong contractions and I'm only 33 weeks and 4 days, turns out what's causing the contractions is I'm anemic and my blood count is 7.8 when's it's suppose to be 11 or 12.They gave me some iron to take and hope it works in time. They don't know when she will come but hopefully not soon, we are both at high risk and if she were to come now shed have alot of complications and that I have a high risk of not surviving because of losing to much blood, asking for prayers that everything gets better. Thank you!
Sending my thoughts and prayers momma.
Praying for you both!
Praying also for you and the baby
You're in my prayers
You and the little one are in my prayers!
Hang in there, take your iron and eat more things with iron in it. Drink smoothies with kale spinach spirulina and mask the taste with fruits. We will be praying for you.
Thank you ladies, means alot to me and my little one I know. I'm so scared that's she going to try coming early and our bodies not have what they need.
God bless you both. He has you. Always believe that. Talk to him....keep your faith high...Please
Believe me I'm going to do everything I can do to make us both be good and healthy.
Wishing the best for both of you, that tough to go through.
Prayers your way.. May everything be positive vibes
Prayers going up for you and your precious baby.
Praying for you love!
Praying for you.
I'm praying for u, I was told the same thing that i could bleed to death and that we both would have a sixty percent chance of making it. Had my baby April 14 born at 28 weeks he was totally normal bv just 1lb 15oz, I had an emergency c section I wad anemic with low platelets of 14 I had 4 blood transfusion s also my bp was 202/118 they were also afraid I might have a stoke but we both came out alive and well I hope this gives u hope or some kind of comfort that they can do allot now a days and u have God on ur side. Praying for u and baby♡
SENDING PRAYERS <3
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BABY. I M SENDING MY PRAYS UP AS I SEND THIS MESSAGE. EVERYTHING THING IS GONNA BE FINE DON'T WORRY.
Many prayers for you & your little one...
Sending prayers ♡
Praying!!
Sending prays for you and you baby girl
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.