Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
When did you start showing. I am 19 weeks in two days and still really dont have a bump. Some days i look bigger than others but idk. I know everyone is different . Could it be due to i workout lots and my body fat was low ?
I'm 24 weeks and ive only just started showing,my bump seemed t grow over night lol :-)
That could be it.  Since ur muscles r tight from working out everything stays in better.  I dont really workout, but I know that when I flex my abdominal muscles my belly looks significantly smaller.  But don't worry ull get ur proper bump soon!
Im 14 weeks and i actually think i have a pretty big bump for a thick girl like me lol. Everyone is different .
Yea i just have a little something below my belly. And im 19 weeks in two days . I just gotta be patient
Every one is different I always showed very early. But I have a friend who is 28 weeks and you can't tell she's pregnant.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.