Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

weight gain concern

Hi ladies, I am concerned about my weight gain during the pregancy.  FTM...I am 15 weeks and have only gained 4 lbs. My belly hasnt grown much. The last sono I had baby was ok and was measuring the size of what baby should be. I am just concerned.  Is this normal? Anyone with similar situation as me?
When I was 13 weeks I gained 5 pounds and to me I thought that was alot lol. . Then I gained 3 more my next appt so I'm at 8 pounds total and I am 21 weeks.  I've been staying at 8 pounds now so I think that's pretty good.  Doctor says all your weight comes in the 3rd trimester so I wouldn't be to worried if I were you.  
I'm at 28 weeks and have gained 15 pounds total. It just depends on your body. I wouldn't stress on it. You will gain in time
I'm 18.5 weeks and have gained 3lbs total. I was at ideal body weight to begin with. My doc is not worried.

At 15 weeks I hadn't gained at all.
Many women actually loose weight during first trimester.
I gained less than20 with my first and over 40 with this one... As long as baby is growing well you're good mama
I was 13wks and had lost 7lbs. You are fine, most weight gain is supposed to happen toward the end of the sexond trimester and throughout the third. Ask your doctor what they think your projected weight gain should be, it varies based on size, age and overall health.
Im 18 weeks and havent gained any weight but i have a bump which i found so odd. But my doc said its fine. Baby looks great! I wouldnt worry about it ,all moms are different. Goodluck ladies
Thank you ladies. Have a great pregnancy!  God bless.
You are fine, I'm 13 weeks and have lost 4 lbs. If your midwife or Dr isn't concerned then you shouldn't be either.
im 29 weeks and ive only gained 6 lbs if your doctor isnt worried i wouldnt
I'm 15 weeks and lost 22lbs. Now if I could just poop I'm sure it'd be much less. So constipated! I lost over 30 with my daughter. Just try and keep hydrated and eat small meals. If the dr. says baby is happy, and growing you'll be fine.
If your doctor isn't concerned, you shouldn't stress.  I'm almost at 18w and have yet to gain-I've actually lost 20lbs; my docotr just told me tgat as long as I'm eating/taking care of myself, then I have nothing to worry about.
But of course, it doesn't help that I was/still am slightly over weight before I got pregnant. :-/
I am 13 weeks lost nine pounds. Not sure why though because I don't any morning sickness or anything doctor didn't seem concerned either
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.