Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

I got the Nexplanon implant on the 22nd of January. I had unprotected sex 2 days later, he pulled out. 5 1/2 days after the implant I had unprotected sex, he finished in me. I took plan b a day and a half later. After the 7 day Mark since getting the implant I’ve regularly had unprotected sex. Since getting the implant, I haven’t had one drop of blood. Nada. About 3 days after insertion I had the faintest pink when wiping, that’s it. Could I be pregnant?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I am doubting it.  It sounds like your birth control is working.  You can do a pregnancy test to be sure but really, I doubt you are pregnant.  You also took plan B which is a serious dose of hormones (how it works) and this will mess up your regular hormone balance for 2 to 3 months after.  This could be the reason for the spotting.  good luck