Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

early pregnancy signs/symptoms??

I would like to know from anyone or everyone what their early signs/ symptoms of pregnancy was. And when were they confirmed, as in how far along were you when you found out you were indeed pregnant?

Some of the signs/symptoms I am at the moment experiencing are in the order of degree.. extremely tired, have had a temp of above 89 for the last week, weak stomach but no morning sickness, my sense of smell is overwhelming, sort of tender nipples, may be some dark veins around the nipple, bathroom time..clear mucus when wiping, and some cramps in lower part of stomach.
Now I had a M/C in may and these also were my signs, some a little more then others, but pretty much the same. today I did a FRER HPT and it came back VERY FAINT. So I called my doctors office and they sent me in for some blood tests. They said they were going to do a Quantitative HCG but what was checked on the lab request paper was HCG QUAL pregnancy. It came back negative. Now I'm sort of up in smoke as to what to do. My LMP was 8/6 and I realize this is only the 29th but wouldn't the blood work that they did have come back positive or did they do it too soon or the wrong type to know the actual HCG level in my blood?? Anyone know the answer to this as it has me completely puzzled!!
My earliest pg symptoms (before missed AF) were mild heart burn, sore bbs and increased thirst.  Not so much the nipples but around the edges.  Using FRER, I got a faint positive 10dpiui but it didn't appear until after the time limit.  At 11 dpiui, I got faint positive within the time limit.  I had my blood test at 16dpiui, and I think the hcg was round 250.  

It surprises me that you would get a faint pos on FRER and a neg blood test.  The thing I always liked about FRER is when they are negative, they are so white, I couldnt' even trick my eyes into seeing a faint line.  All I can say is that it is still early, so hope for the best and test again when you are ready.  Please keep us posted.
Last time I found out I was 5 weeks and it was a very faint line then also. I think I am driving myself crazy here. I actually don't know if half of my symptoms are for real or if there are just there because I am so nervous. I swear, I don't actually know if my bbs are really sore from the possibility of being pregnant or just me feeling them everyday looking for pain. LOL.. tell me that isn't insane!! I swear I'm going to kill someone if I don't get a positive pregnancy test SOON. They are going to have to lock me up in the nut house. Ever feel this?.. please tell me I'm not the only one..
It isn't even time for AF and I really don't know when is because since my MC my periods haven't been the same, MC May 31 bled then til June 6.. July 12 - 17 Aug 6 - 10.. so i have no idea when AF is supposed to come, all I know is I have this feeling like maybe I am but heck it could be just that I want it so flippin bad! I'll keep you posted!
Hi. I got my bfp 3 days ago, and i had no real symptoms b4 expecting af. All I felt was like I was getting af, cramping and spotting ( still am ) and that was pretty much it. The only other thing is I feel tired, slightly off my head, tired and quite grumpy, which could all be caffiene withdrawl symptoms *smile*...
I'd wait a bit and test again!!..You aren't nuts! This stuff makes us do strange things!..It's out of our control *smile*...Nuts is thinking you have af to the point where you're wearing protection, having a glass of wine and starting up Clomid when you're ACTUALLY preg!
I'll be keeping an eye out for your progress..
my sense of smell was crazy with both pg's, but other than that no other signs.  have you taken another test yet?  good luck SSBD
I know just how you feel.. it took dh and I two years, several surgeries and 3 iui's to get a viable BFP.  I often said, I think ttc causes bipolar disorder.  One minute all the hope in the world, the next minute, total despair..  You just gotta enjoy the highs while they last, and when AF comes, move on to the next cycle and try not to look back :)  

I know what you mean about the bbs.. I did the same thing.. I would drive down the street giving myself bb exams in the car, checking for soreness.. my sister even told me to run around the back yard with no bra on... like that wouldn't hurt anyway :)  But of course I tried it :)

hang in there.. you are on the home stretch.. wait just a couple more days and test again.. hannah
I'm trying really hard to relax. Sometimes I want to run right out and buy another 15 test so I can take them through out the day but I am just wasting money. YOU ARE PREGNANT YOU ARE PREGNANT..is my mantra! It feels like I have a hernia under my rib cage, could be heartburn.. could be from worrying so flippin much! lol.. I need to meditate more!! .. I'll keep you posted!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.