Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community
89 Members

whyyyyyy!!

OK. So went to see my OB last week for my 37wk check up and she told me I was 5cm and that as soon as I start having contractions head to the hospital to deliver. I did just that and was contracting every 3 min for an hour straight. Than for 30min started having them every 8min than went back to every three. I was sent home at 5cm and 75% effaced. I started having horrible pains last night between lower back pain leg pains and cramping like pains in my lower abdomen and waves of contractions, I was still sent home at 6cm 80% effaced, and 38 weeks with baby heartbeat lower than her norm. Why are they giving me a hard time and giving me no real explanations for why a can't deliver!? With my last two girls I felt this exact pain went to the hospital and was administered pitoson at 4cm and was 38 weeks as well. WTH!!!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.