Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community
183 Members

anxiety and panic disorder?

anyone out there who is having severe panic attack and taking medication ?18th week
I have a severe anxiety disorder. I am almost 18 weeks with baby number 4 and have had to stop taking my anxiety meds with each pregnancy. I just try to cope and go to CBT to deal with my panic attacks
um taking tofranil but it is not working. i dont knw what harm am i making by these meds to my baby :( i can not handle my anxiety . it feels like um going to die by heartattack :(
I am very anxious last 7 days, I feel like I can't take it sometimes, it's so strong and overwheelming...I am anxious from morning until I go to bed... I'm taking diazepam but it isn't helping a lot.... :(
Hi, this Tofranil is an antidepressent? Did your doctors aprove this medication during pregnancy?
tofranil is imipramine hcl. i didnt work. now i switched to zoloft 50 mg. i donno will it work or not? and i take clonazepum 3x a day .25 which medicine u stopped? u shouldnt stopped that. u will be in ppd
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.