Pregnancy: June 2011 Babies Community
63 Members

37 wks and my bby boy is in heaven

On june 19, 2011 I started having contractions. As the hours progressed, i noticed a bloody show so doctors had me  come in. It was at that time that I found out my bby boy Ezri had no heartbeat. He was pronounced died by U/S...I ended up delivering the next day. I am wondering if this has happened to any one here? Im heartbroken. i have no explanation as to why this occurred. No results have been explained. I agreed to have an autopsy done and the doctors said even if we do get it done, I could still be left without an answer. We were only 3 wks away from my due date. I feel cheated. Please if anyone has gone through the same thing and is willing to talk about thier experience, please respond.
I have no words...I am so sorry. I have not been through this but have had a M/c so I can only imagine this pain. I just wanted to let you know that I am saying a prayer for you and your family.

Be blessed!
Thank you! N I 2 am sorry for ur loss.
I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot even imagine the pain you are going through.
I'm so sorry about your loss, I have had 3 miscarriages and I can only imagine what you are going through. Please be strong and dont lose hope. GOD is kind and everything will work out. I truly pray for the from the bottom of my heart that you have a baby boy soon.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.