Im scared

I recently had a miscarriage early January and I just found out I'm pregnant again the app says I'm between 6-7 weeks I hadn't told anyone or gone to any check ups lack of me being scared of this pregnancy resulting in a miscarriage as well. I been having spotting the last two days. Did any of you ever spit during the first trimester?
I had some brown spotting last time. this time I had the tiniest bit of red blood once.
I have been spotting quite a bit. Once it was like I had my period. It's often brown colored and once small dots of bright red. Sometimes there's tissue, esp after working out. My doctor is monitoring the situation though. I saw the heartbeat at 6 and 7 weeks. Tomorrow I'm going in for my second appointment in two weeks. I'm 9 weeks 2 days.

Hope that helps! Good luck <3

I have been spotting quite a lot. It stopped around 9-10 weeks. I had brown discharge and was freaking out. But after week 6 I was like, I guess this is normal for me and stopped paying attention to it.
I miscarried in lat may and ended up pregnant again in June. My husband and I were worried to the point I wasn't allowed to do anything, but once I made it past 12 weeks I stopped. Try not to worry too much, just take it easy for a little while. Good luck

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: March 2018 Babies Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.