Pregnancy: March 2018 Babies Community
35 Members

Type 2 diabetes

Hello everyone
Any other mother with type 2 diabetes, How can I deal with it during pregnancy?
Thanx <3
Hi Rasha, I have type 2 diabetes. It's tough because six months I got diagnosed and lost my first baby due to miscarriage. However, since being diagnosed, I've really been taking charge of it. I'm 5, almost 6 weeks pregnant again so as nervous as I am, I feel very comfortable about this pregnancy and managing my diabetes this time around. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I'm here for you sweetie!
Hello
Thank you for your support hun, so nice of you!
I really would like to know how you could control diabetes during pregnancy. Few tips would help me a lot.
Thanx<3
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.