Am I pregnant
Hi Everyone. I’m a little bit worried so I’m just wanting some advice as I think it’s too early to take a pregnancy test! Basically I finished my period and six days later me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.. silly I know but we had no condoms left so we thought we’d use the pull out method however he didn’t pull out on time and ended up cumming inside of me.

Since then it’s all I can think about! It’s now been 8 days since this happened. I’m not sure if problems I’m having is pregnancy related or if I’m being paranoid. On Tuesday I had awful stomach pains which felt pretty similar to period pains but I’m not due until the 20th of this month.. I’ve also been having headaches on and off the last couple of days and on Wednesday I felt extremely sick for about three hours. I felt as if I’d been on a fair ground ride that sort of sick but I hadn’t all I was doing was shopping with my boyfriend. I don’t want to take a test yet as I know it’s best to wait but it’s killing me having to wait so long for potentially a missed period and taking a test.

What’s your thoughts?
I'm struggling a little bit with the math.  You wrote this post on Oct. 6,  8 days prior to your sexual encounter which would have been 11 days after your last monthly period.   I'm coming up with Sept. 17 as the first day of your last period.  

If that's true,  I'm surprised your period isn't due until Oct. 20.  

But either way,  you had sex on approximately day 14 of your cycle,  which is the perfect timing for pregnancy to occur.  So yes,  it's very likely that your symptoms are pregnancy related.