Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Teen Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
1 - 20 (of 683) questions
I wiped my hands after masturbation and waited 3 minutes then fingered her...
Okay so it’s been two weeks since I had unprotected sex, and I have a feeling I might be pregnant due to my symptoms. Now, I have irregul...
My boyfriend and I were taking a shower together last night and precum came out. He washed it off with hot water and then he fingers me? ...
Okay so sunday my boyfriend came over and we got sexual, he busted in my *** and like it leaked out slightly and i cleaned it with a baby...
My bf fingered me on 25th August and 8th september... On 9th september I think I got my periods... As bleeding last for 3days.. After tha...
My girl and I went unprotected and I finished in her mouth but when I did she spit some *** out and it was around my area. It wasn’t a lo...
Hi, it's me again. Last 4 weeks,I had an oral sex with my gf, and rubbed our genitals for a couple of seconds.I rubbed my thing on the cl...
I had protected sex with a condom on March 25 and started my period on march 28. There was no leaks in the condom and we pulled out. I ha...
Hello im 17 year old guy and me and my gf(16) was messing around on the 22nd of june right after she was done with her period according t...
So me and my boyfriend were messing around. i had a thong on and he had his underwear on. btw he was wet. he touched his penis and precu*...
I rubbed by penis around girlfriends waist and did not ejaculated is there any chance that my pre ejaculated fluid would flow in opening ...
okay so two weeks ago i lost my virginity to my boyfriend. i am on birth control pill and have not missed one dose. also, he wore a condo...
Hi, its been 5 days. On monday, we had that genital to genital contact. Penis to vulva for 10 seconds of rubbing (with little precum i th...
I’m 15 and me and my boyfriend were home alone. I told him i didn’t want to do anything containing things inside me(penis/ fingers). he a...
I had sex on the 27th of this month, unprotected, with my bf. The next day my period started. The 30th I had sex with my best friend, unp...
I’m having little cramps in the uterus for 2 days. It’s been 6 days since I had viganal sex. We used condom and I was on the birth ...
Me and my boyfriend haven’t done anything but we make out a lot and he touches my area but we don’t do anything to bad but Ive been feeli...
Me and my boyfriend were making out last night, I am really freaking out and afraid if this might cause pregnancy. My bf rubbed his flacc...
Hello everyone! I am freaking paranoid over what happened last 2 days ago! I had a sweet moment when I and my girlfriend are alone. She r...
Hello, I'm 16 and I have been dating my boyfriend for about a month. We have known each other and have been friends for over 3 years. W...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.