Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Teen Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
1 - 20 (of 652) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Would sperm stay in your mouth if you gave a guy a ** and he ejaculated in your mouth? If it’s true for how long does it stay and how doe...
2 answers | 2 comments |
this current month my period was weird.. i have regular periods and they always are on time when my app says so , and i was a day late an...
1 answer |
Hi, Me and my girlfriend were actually masturbating each other when sitting on a chair. She gave me a h-job till I got ejaculation. I t...
1 answer |
I am a day late on my period. My boyfriend and I had sex but it was protected. He pulled out and wasn’t even close to “finishing”. My cyc...
1 answer |
hello i want to ask something about pregnancy, me and my gf was playing and i came in her mouth, and i think that maybe some sperm was i...
1 answer |
So me and my girlfriend have started to understand each other’s body a whole lot more recently. This Wednesday i fingered her with my fin...
at a party i gave this guy a b...j and he finished. i think i swallowed most of it. i think a little may have gotten on himself but i thi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Today my girlfriend and I had sex twice unprotected. The first time I urinated before and we had sex and I pulled out like 5 minutes befo...
2 answers |
gave this guy a ** at a party, he finished, and a little got on himself but i think i got most of it. later that night we had sex but i w...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hi.. Yesterday i had my first sex. He broke my hymen a few weeks before while he was fingering me. But my question is can i be pregnant i...
1 answer |
’ve never posted on one of these before but hopefully it could be some help!l I am 14/15 days into my cycle and for the past 3 days I h...
1 answer |
I was fingering her, and then I went to urinate, I hadn't masturbated for past 3 days, neither had she touched it, but some precum could ...
1 answer |
707563 tn?1455827280
Please take a moment to reach out to RockRose, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader in t...
1 answer |
My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he did the sam...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay, so i had sex October 15 and I used a condom and vaginal spermicide as protection. As always, I get super paranoid that I am pregnan...
1 answer | 4 comments |
So my bf washed his hands before he fingered me but air dried them so there was still water on them, I wasn’t thinking and I touched them...
Hi Everyone. I’m a little bit worried so I’m just wanting some advice as I think it’s too early to take a pregnancy test! Basically I fin...
1 answer |
My lmp was 9/20 and ended the 24th I had sex the 20th at midnight my boyfriend came in me and my period later came that day in the aftern...
1 answer | 1 comment |
The only sexual activity that's happened is being fingered with dried precum and semen on fingers, I took a HPT and it was faint, i could...
1 answer |
Me and my girl had sex with no condom for about 2 minutes and I got the feeling of cumming so I made her get off of me and as soon as she...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Teen Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank