Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5332) questions
I'm 15 and pregnant. My boyfriend just broke up with me. I can't do this alone I don't even have any friends. How do I get him back to he...
1 answer |
I am 16 years old and had unprotected sex on 12th June, 2018. My boyfriend said that he didn't *** inside my vagina most probably but he ...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex after ovulation and once on the day after my period ended. every time he has pulled out correctly. my breasts are...
|
When he tried to stick it in, he was wearing a condom, but we couldn't do it bc I was too tight, he didn't have precum when he rubbed his...
|
at a party i gave this guy a b...j and he finished. i think i swallowed most of it. i think a little may have gotten on himself but i thi...
2 answers |
Well I have masturbated and I have not had my period this mounth. But there is still 6 days left. Could me masturbating stop my period fr...
1 answer |
help i went to this guys house and he had jerked off before and we did everything but sex. first i have him a handjob then blowjob then i...
1 answer |
Help!My boyfriend and I were having sex with a condom and he finished inside me. When he finished we noticed some *** had leaked out from...
1 answer |
I had intercourse with my boyfriend about 6 times in 2/3 weeks (don’t judge me I’m a teen okay). After each time, we took the morning aft...
|
I haven't gotten my period for three months and I'm freaking out that I might be pregnant, even though that's impossible because I haven'...
2 answers |
My period is really late this month and it's been really freaking me out. I'm 13 and a virgin. I got my period about 6 months ago, but my...
1 answer |
i'm 15. i've been on birth control (Lo Loestrin Fe) for about 2 months. my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex a lot and he doesn't pull...
1 answer |
I would like a clear expert to answer this because I am freaking out. My boyfriend and I took off our pants and I went over the length of...
1 answer |
I'm still a virgin but sometimes I masterbate a bit. I just got my period in august and i haven't gotten it again. I feel noisa sometime...
3 answers |
I haven't had my period in over a month. I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago, I took a pregnancy test today and it was positive. Coul...
1 answer | 1 comment |
i have fallen for my cousin and he says he feels the same,, it was him initiated it, im 21, he is older,, we have had sex a few times, ou...
2 answers |
I rubbed the side of a gaming controller and my cell phone on my vagina (while wearing underwear and pants) because it felt good. I'm 15...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was with my boyfriend and he was jerking off.. he cummed on his hands then wiped it off with a tissue ( he wiped it off properly). Then...
I took plan B about a week ago. I took it within 24 hours of having sex. We used a condom and he didn't ejaculate inside of me, I just ha...
So we were about to have sex and I saw Pre-*** on his penis, I wiped it off with a T-shirt and he put on the condom, I got nervous and ma...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
3.95k Members
5.33k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.