Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5261) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had sex on Jan 14 and my gf said that she usually starts the 16-18 it’s now the 21st and she still hasn’t had it!
So...i haven't gotten my period for awhile now. I'm not really one to count down the days but i just know about the time when I'm suppose...
On the first week of a new strip of my pill I was 6 hours late taking it(been on it for 2+ years) didn't think anything of it as the pack...
Help!My boyfriend and I were having sex with a condom and he finished inside me. When he finished we noticed some *** had leaked out from...
1 answer |
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
83 answers | 51 comments |
I had intercourse with my boyfriend about 6 times in 2/3 weeks (don’t judge me I’m a teen okay). After each time, we took the morning aft...
Hi everyone! I would appreciate the help immensely. I am 19 years old and I am usually extremely careful about having safe sex. I made su...
M 18 yrs old on dec 1 had a sex with condom and periods date should be 18 of dec and i missed them checked 2 times it shows negative m a ...
Hi I'm 14 years old and I haven't got my period for three months now , I don't know why this is happening to me , I'm a virgin , I don't ...
1 answer |
We didn't know it was my ovulation and he came inside. Now my period is over a week late. What do I do? Please help me. I think I might b...
1 answer |
at a party i gave this guy a b...j and he finished. i think i swallowed most of it. i think a little may have gotten on himself but i thi...
My boyfriend and I were 'hooking up' about 44 hours ago. There was a mix of oral sex for both of us and also hands. Towards the end he de...
ok. I had sex about 3 times yesterday they were all protected. and I was on the first day of ovulation that day. ever since then I have h...
1 answer |
Hi, I had sex around The fourth week of October, we had protected sex but I think a little bit of precum, the sex didn’t last very long a...
1 answer |
Me and my girlfriend had an unprotected sex a few days ago, next day she had periods and still on going. I wasn't came inside her. but I'...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex many times while I was visiting him at college, but I got my period about 2 days after unprotected...
1 answer |
I rubbed the side of a gaming controller and my cell phone on my vagina (while wearing underwear and pants) because it felt good. I'm 15...
1 answer |
Help me please!!!! I am 14 years old, i have never had a boyfriend truthfully I have never had sexual intercourse with anyone, never had ...
1 answer |
20799858 tn?1511813602
So I had sex on 11/18 and took plan B about 10 hours after sex. But starting last wednesday I started getting intense pain in my lower ab...
1 answer |
Im 17 and still a virgin and I haven't gotten my period in 2 months and Im freaking out because I don't know why i'm never this late. I h...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
st. louis, MO
Blank
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1516239081
Blank