Could i be pregnant

Hi.. Yesterday i had my first sex. He broke my hymen a few weeks before while he was fingering me. But my question is can i be pregnant if we had sex without any protection. He was careful and as i think he didn't  make it into me. Today everything hurts me but most of all my ovaries? I don't know if it has anything wirh that but today i go pee every 15 min and i'm like always hungry. I was never like that. I never eat that much... could that be a sign of pregnancy? Could my body get it already if i am?
No, if you had sex for the first time yesterday you wouldn't be experiencing pregnancy symptoms today.

I do wonder if you got an infection from him fingering you two weeks ago, though.  That could cause a bladder infection or other infection.