Pregnancy Community

36 weeks 3 days pregnant

I'm just looking for a bit of advice.
This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm starting to get very sharp sudden pains at the top
of my cervix. The obstetrics nurse just said it can be caused by the baby moving on the ligaments,
but its always very random and very sudden and nothing I experienced with my first child.
Is anyone else experiencing this? or have an explanation as to what it may be as it doesn't feel
like it's due to the baby being on the ligaments. It almost feels like she is trying to force her way out and
just can't fit.
You have to remember every pregnancy is different. This baby may be a little bigger or in a different position than your first. as long as you not having any cramping, bleeding or gush of fluid it's more than likely just your little one making you uncomfortable.