Pregnancy Community

38 weeks

No signs of labor and not dilated at all! How can I get this process moving? I am so uncomfortable and have tried everything to speed the process up a little and nothing :/
Im not well educated on this I just know a few things, have you tried, sex , spicey food , walking , castrol oil , nipple stimulation, yoga ball?
Goodluck
I'm in the same place girl ! I'm also 38 weeks and nothing :/ but i haven't been checked for dilation that's what weird to me !
If you can try swimming and sex. Not necessarily at the same time haha but my sister said swimming is what did it for her
Wait 2 weeks.
I've legit tried everything..nothing works unless your baby and body is ready..I was only dilated to 1cm at 39 weeks and 5 days now I'm still 1cm and 50% effaced at 40 weeks and 6 days..nothing is working for me..I actually have to be induced because I'm not progressing
I wouldn't expect labor until at least your due date. Wait until then.
Your only 38 weeks, yes your uncomfortable but your baby obviously isn't ready.
Don't try castrol oil it can harm your baby walk walk and walk sex swimming evening primrose oil spicy food are some things to help you out but no promises baby will come when ready
I feel u girl!! Same here im so tired already im 38 weeks too when i went for my 36 week check i was still closed but there guna check me again thursday to see if i made progress hopefully ..i tried spicy food sex  nipple stimulation walking. Im hoping it worked