Pregnancy Community

6 week ultrasound

I am so stressed out because my doctor keeps changing her mind. I had an ultrasound done at five to see it was a normal pregnancy because i was on clomid. They couldnt see anything at all. The docots assured me that it was a tubal pregnancy. That day i had blood work done. My levels were 2200. Two days after that my levels rose to 6700. I had another ultrasound at 6 weeks, all we could see was the sac and the yolk sac. This time shes assuring me that im going to misscary because she doesnt she a fetal pole. She keeps changing her mind that its driving me insane. She doesnt want to check my levels because she says that the levels are no help at all.
Im scheduled to get another ultrasound next week to see how the pregnancy progressed.
Try to hang in there hun, I know this waiting is SO hard! I also had an u/s at 6 weeks where all they saw was a gestational sac (no yolk sac or fetal pole) by around 7 weeks there was a yolk sac, fetal pole and heart beat!! I think there are even women on here that have had to wait till closer to 8 weeks to see anything. My Dr. was also on the negative side, I think they feel the need to prepare you for the worst. (((HUGS))) The fact that your levels almost tripled is great! Let us know how your next appt goes!
if u think she dosent check u  well change doctor i knw it stress full going into all that. good luck.