Pregnancy Community

Any suggestions? OT

So I posted this is the exercise and health forum, but it dont look like its very sociable there.. so ill post it here too to see if anyone can help me out.

So as you all know I had a  beautiful son 6 months ago.  and up until now have been way to busy to focus on how to get rid of the excess skin.. I lost all the weight while bartending/waitressing for 36 hours a week. but now i have lose skin on my stomach, my boobs, legs and arms are all back to normal its just my stomach.  I have a huge birthday party coming up in 3 weeks, i know its soon and last minute but id like to look good in the outfit me and my boyfriend have picked out.  Its my big 21st! and its gonna be a t a fancy restaurant and then to the local hometown bar, where ill see all my old friends I havnt seen in over a month since the doors closed at my job.  and I want to surprise everyone.  I dont expect it to be perfect, but id like to start working on it asap.. so anyone know hwo to get rid of the excess baby skin?  

thank you!
Ammanda
TREADMILL!!!! Cardio, weights, eptiliptical machine. Sounds like you just want to tone up, I am sure if you start running, lifting weights now that you will see a diference. I am no expert but I have been there and this is what helped me!!! Good luck!!! If this fails for the tummy use spanks..lol
Crunches, sit ups, what the army calls "rockies", where you lean back like you're going up or down from a sit up and just twist side to side...all abs! Lay on your back, put your hands under your butt, lift your feet about six inches and kick like you're swimming, up to about a 45 degree angle or so, works your legs and abs.
Well on the Exercise nd Health Forum they have told me there is no way to get rid of lose skin other then a tummy tuck which i refuse to do. i dont believe in un needed surgeries.  So I guess Ill have to suck it up, I will do as much sit ups that I can, and hopefully ill feel better knowing that im trying lol...  

DB has offered to buy me a gym membership, cause he already has one, but I know there costly and I dont have that much extra time on my hands and dont wanna waste the money, so i turned him down.

Thanks girls :)
You could buy a body slimmer for $10-$40 at any department store, wal-mart, target, etc...it will slim your belly and waist and give you a clean line and be completely invisible under your clothing...it's useful to smooth small imperfections like loose skin or flatten a noticeably belly button, stuff like that :).
Spanx makes a great body slim!  Most department stores do. They are right skin doesn't go away from exercise, it's skin. Fat goes away from exercise. If our skin went away from exercise we would all be in trouble and exercise would be dangerous. You can tone the muscle under the skin which may change the appearance but only a tummy tuck really would get rid of that excess skin which you said you weren't interested in. I can't blame you, apparently it's really painful.
I just dont get why no one else I know who has a baby doesnt have this lose skin... my sister, niether of my 3 friends that just had a baby after Cole was born, my other sister, mom2ariana.. No one has it but me, im confused