Pregnancy Community

Breast Milk

So Im Pumping Milk Out For My babygirl To Take It To Her To The Hospital & I Put It In The Fridge For Later On Till I Go To See Her But I Was Wondering For How Long Is Breast Milk Good (When U Put It in The Fridge) To Feed Your Baby?
I was always told by my health visitor 5 days in the fridge (make sure you keep it at the back of the fridge and not in the door), 5 months in the freezer, also to defrost breast milk by putting it in the fridge over night.
I was told 7 days in fridge and 1 year freezer
5-7 days in the fridge (not the door), 3 months in the ice cream freezer (the one attached to the fridge) and up to a year in a deep freezer. Kellymom website has all the guidelines.