Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2010)P44

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES.............ssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddd wit sticky  beanie babies
56 Responses
MOMO-i really hope that could be possible..last night i had lower back pains and mild cramping again..and my back always hurt when af is coming..so it leaves me questioning
oh my underarms hurt like i have a rising under them but dont...no idea wut thats about
Hmmm.... Has it really been a week since the last thread? Wow. Sorry add

Those really sound promising! :) oh I so hope this is ur month!
no i  think the last thread lasted 3 or 4 days..i usually change the thread when it gets in the 50's..so it want load so slow..
i really would like for this too be my month but im not gone stress it if it isnt just hoping i do not wait forever for af..
Oh I really apperciate that! I access on my phone and have to change pages ever 10 posts. Its annoying! I mean I wanna read them but it takes forever to get to!

Me too! The sooner u can start next month the better!
1067079 tn?1284505464
Hello Girls, Faith that sound Great to me! i really hope this is your Month....you need to tell us what happens in the morning....Gods Blessings to You x

Come on thou Girls af hasnt shown up yet for any of us so its not over!
I no a part me thinks i'm kidding myself & its just gonna be a bnf but we've still got to Believe, God is amazing and wonderful and at the right time he will answer our Prayers :) & even if you dont believe in God he is still there for you...Fact :)
1067079 tn?1284505464
Oops *bfp*

Finally put a profile pic on lol
1067079 tn?1284505464
Omg i've lost it,,,it should say *BFN!* lol
Hi! I think I'm 2 dpo. I had + opk on CD 14 & 15. My temp went from 97 to 97.6 on CD15 so I think I O'd on CD 14. FF doesn't show O yet but I think it's because I need 1 more high-ish temp. I had really painful O (even tho you warned me about it, I STILL considered going to the ER lol...OUCH!). I took Clomid 50mg this month for the first time & I think it's probably causing the sore bb's I'm having. Can you ever count sore bb's as a pregnancy sign when you're taking meds? I'm starting to think not lol.. I'm very irregular & just SOOO excited to be a part of this TWW :-) Good luck ladies & SSBD.
I just expected to be hanging over the toilet or something if I was and I feel no different then lest month. I even have less symptoms! So I figure it's a BFN in the waiting. Lol
349463 tn?1333575176
junebug- I'm 2 dpo also. I had a weird cycle this month and had a second late O.

On a side note today my little girl was playing and she looked at me and said Baby for the first time. She's 13 months today :-) Anyhow I'm going to take it as a good sign!
Our 5 year old has been drawing pictures since I Od of me her dad, her and her sister and either I or her dad holding a baby! We haven't mentioned another kid in front of her once!
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.