Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2010)P44

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES.............ssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddd wit sticky  beanie babies
MOMO-i really hope that could be possible..last night i had lower back pains and mild cramping again..and my back always hurt when af is coming..so it leaves me questioning
oh my underarms hurt like i have a rising under them but dont...no idea wut thats about
Hmmm.... Has it really been a week since the last thread? Wow. Sorry add

Those really sound promising! :) oh I so hope this is ur month!
no i  think the last thread lasted 3 or 4 days..i usually change the thread when it gets in the 50's..so it want load so slow..
i really would like for this too be my month but im not gone stress it if it isnt just hoping i do not wait forever for af..
Oh I really apperciate that! I access on my phone and have to change pages ever 10 posts. Its annoying! I mean I wanna read them but it takes forever to get to!

Me too! The sooner u can start next month the better!
Hello Girls, Faith that sound Great to me! i really hope this is your Month....you need to tell us what happens in the morning....Gods Blessings to You x

Come on thou Girls af hasnt shown up yet for any of us so its not over!
I no a part me thinks i'm kidding myself & its just gonna be a bnf but we've still got to Believe, God is amazing and wonderful and at the right time he will answer our Prayers :) & even if you dont believe in God he is still there for you...Fact :)
Oops *bfp*

Finally put a profile pic on lol
Omg i've lost it,,,it should say *BFN!* lol
Hi! I think I'm 2 dpo. I had + opk on CD 14 & 15. My temp went from 97 to 97.6 on CD15 so I think I O'd on CD 14. FF doesn't show O yet but I think it's because I need 1 more high-ish temp. I had really painful O (even tho you warned me about it, I STILL considered going to the ER lol...OUCH!). I took Clomid 50mg this month for the first time & I think it's probably causing the sore bb's I'm having. Can you ever count sore bb's as a pregnancy sign when you're taking meds? I'm starting to think not lol.. I'm very irregular & just SOOO excited to be a part of this TWW :-) Good luck ladies & SSBD.
I just expected to be hanging over the toilet or something if I was and I feel no different then lest month. I even have less symptoms! So I figure it's a BFN in the waiting. Lol
junebug- I'm 2 dpo also. I had a weird cycle this month and had a second late O.

On a side note today my little girl was playing and she looked at me and said Baby for the first time. She's 13 months today :-) Anyhow I'm going to take it as a good sign!
Our 5 year old has been drawing pictures since I Od of me her dad, her and her sister and either I or her dad holding a baby! We haven't mentioned another kid in front of her once!