Pregnancy Community

Early Pregnancy

Hi Ladies,
I took 5 home pregnancy tests that were positive. Two of which were digital yesterday morning. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon to confirm pregnancy. I wasn't really thinking about taking another pee test so I was drinking a lot of water like I always do. My pee sample was very clear...almost like water. My pee test at the doctor's office was negative. I'm hoping it was just all of the water but I am worried. They sent me for a  pregnancy blood test and I am waiting on the results. I still feel pregnant.
Anyone else have this happen? What was your outcome?

Here are my digital results from yesterday.

Thank You!
You probably just watered down the HCG in your urine by drinking a lot of water.  This early the HCG is low and that's why they recomend FMU when testing.  I'm sure everything will be fine once you get your blood results.  Good luck and Congrats!!
they clearly say preg...no second guessing...you may just be very early in your preg and all the water you drank water downed your HCG levels...ive also heard that docs tests are not as sensitive as ones we buy over the counter...im sure your blood test will come back positive

when do you get your results?
Thank You!

I should get the results some time today. I'm curious about my HCG levels. They tested for that and the progesterone levels.

I just needed the reassurance. Must be the hormones :)
it is just the hormones :)...how far along do u think you are? Please let us know...will be watching today for the outcome and your numbers! Good luck~!
Doc's office called and my HCG level is 54 and climbing. They are putting me on progesterone because that level was 13.8. Over 10 is good but they are just being overly cautious. So whew! On with the show.

Looks like I'm right at 4 weeks. Just barely pregnant ...makes me want to whisper it.
It is probably just really early and too much water can lower you HCGs in urine. The blood will tell. I am sure you're pregnant and its very early. I had to get blood tested before I believed it and it was confirmed!!

Good luck to you. I kept taking tests every so often to see the test get darker or show up positive faster than the control line *that is how I knew about my first pregnancy*

Cant wait to hear back about your #s