Pregnancy Community

Exercise

I had just begun dieting and I was soon to begin a gym membership. But just yesterday I found out that I am pregnant!!!!! According to this app I am 5 weeks. I am wanting to know is it ok to diet and if exercising is ok and if so what exercises?
Dieting is probably a no. Eatong healthy is a yes, but make sure you eat often so you get all of the nutrition you need in a day. Exercise should be limited until you talk to your doctor. Every body is different. I am 7 weeks, and i am not allowed to exercise because i have a past of anemia. So, just either call your triage nurse or ask at your first appointment! Hope this helps :)
Thanks alot , I hope it does. I don want to do anything to put me or the pregnancy in danger. Im excited!
Every comment helps
do not diet , excercise is imstill ok your first trimester .
Ok I will prolly keep it down to walking until I see a dr