Pregnancy Community

I don't like milk lol.....

I know I should be drinking it but I can't it's just so gross !!! Is it really that bad if I don't drink it that often ?
I hate milk as well, like when I say hate I mean hate.. so what I started tl dl is put a cup of milk and a banana in the blender and drink it like that.. it was soo good :)and also eat a lot of cereal until the milk tastes cerealy haha
Lol idk my Dr told me not to drink milk during pregnancy. He's a moron though.
not really you can get the same nutrition that milk gives you in supplaments and other foods.  talk to your dr about alternatives
Daniellegraffeo lol thats funny
I barely drank it throught out my whole pregnancy I drank soy milk but I ate a lot of yogurt to still get my vitamin D and stuff
I can't drink milk, so I eat yogurts and cheese. Im lactose intolerance and was craving milk,so I was drinking it until it gave me really bad gas and stomach cramps. That was the worst feeling