Pregnancy Community

Im really scared..

Im 11 weeks and keep hearing stories about girls miscarring or going into really early labour or having a short cervix and im just freaked out.. I always thought once you pass 12 weeks your safe and i thought id be able to relax next week but now i cant.. Ive heard so many stories and it just makes me feel im never safe.. I didnt bleed once so this makes me feel better but i think about losing it every minute every day i cant stop thinking.. I also dont get to have a scan until next thursday so now im freaking out i might have had a missed miscarrige.. I wish i didnt have google :( :( im soo scared.. I just want to know do anyone know my chances of having a full term healthy baby.. Im 19 and i guess im healthy, i started taking prenatal vitamins about a week ago, folic acid before that.. Please help me feel better :( Now im stressed because i stress so much helllpp! :(
I feel the same way every day in my first trimester I was so worried about loosing my little man im 25w 4 d and I still worrie about it some times but I can feel him a lot now so that releaves some of my stress
I wish i could go to sleep until november lol this worry is driving me crazy! I used to be so laid back i never worried about anything, i cant stop crying and i have headaches from thinking, in the past 2 weeks ive heard of 2 girls having a miscarrige and one having twins at 22 weeks.. I just dont want that to happen me.. I pray every night but im just so scared.. I really need to stay away from google because that doesnt help.. I just thought miscarriges/stillbirths were really rare and i guess there not :(
Now im even more worried because no one has any positive stories :( Will i ever stop worrying :( Im gonna be 21 with a full head of grey hairs lol
Hey. I've got a positive story. I had a miscarriage when I was 18 and again when I was 20. At the beginning of last year I had to major operations within a few weeks of each other. The doctors told me I would probably never carry full term. I also have polycystic ovaries.  After the miscarriage last year I kinda went off the rails, but never had a period. I went for a mri scan to see how I was healing from my ops. A few days later I flew to portugal for a week and was drinking every day. When I got home I had a call about my results from the mri, I needed to go in and have it checked. They took me to the maternity ward, gave me an ultrasound and found a little baby, heartbeat and all :) I was only 7.5 weeks. Didnt even know. Everyday I woke up thinking my little bean wouldn't be there. I'm now 37+2. My surgeon told me it was my life or babies life. I chose him. But I'm still here.Healthy as ever. WWith no worries about not making it. Dont let negative stories scare you. You are a healthy girl, with a little bean in your belly. Don't stress, it's not worth it. From 12-13weeks there is less risk of miscarriage. And as for pre term labour, dont stress. That would factor in you going into labour early. Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy. I wish you all the best sweetpea :)
You will be fine things like that don't just happen for no reason. I'm sure if they say everything is fine it is. This is my third pregnancy I'm 20 and have had two healthy babies and never and miscarriages.
@Vickymaybaby thats such a nice story!!! :) Im happy u finally got to have a baby!! :) And your so close now congrats!! :) I just wish i was that far :) Thank you for your well wishes :) .. @Razizmama thanks for your positive story too! :) Need to hear more of these lol, just makes me sad when i hear of people losing their babies i wish it could just be straight foward! I cannot wait for my scan next week :) .. I bought a baby box saying a star has been born to keep cards and scan photos in etc and my boyfriend freaked out saying its too early.. I just wanted to stay positive :) Hopfully ill get to use it!! :)