Pregnancy Community

Is discharge an early sign or pregnancy?

If I am pregnant, I am about 4 weeks. Not for sure yet. A few days ago I had a "snot-like" discharge when I wiped. It was like clumps of  of clear  thick discharge. I have never had this before. Today, I again had more of this thick dischard, but this time it was white. I have never had anything like this before....and with all of the other symptoms...it just seems like i am. But is this kind of discharge an early sign of pregnancy?
Discharge can be a sign of pregnancy but i would personally not take this as a sign that you are as not a day goes by for me without some kind of discharge so it is hard to use discharge as a pregancy sign in my opinion but then if you dont normally get discharge and you have started to expereince alot then it very well could be a sign for you!! good luck. When are you testing?
discharge can mean many things, but it was a sure sign of pregnancy for me!  i had, and continue to have loads of it!  sometimes it's clear and sometimes more lotiony.  it started a few days before my missed period and has continued.  have you missed your period yet?  good luck to you!
When I went to the doctor first, I had said that I technically didnt miss my period because I had light spotting for about a week and a half and my period was supposed to come after that happened. But he told me that if I did not have my period like normal, then it doesnt count. I have tested a few times now, but they all have come back negative. My mom took took urine and blood tests with all of her kids (and one is only 2) and she always got negative results until the 2nd month....thats just wierd. But becasue of that, my doctor said that its very possible that im the same way. So he told me jus to wait until my next period which is due on the 30th. but it just seems like this discharge thing is another thing to add to the list of symptoms that i have...and its one that ive never had before...  
Im 17 i have a 1 year old daughter and i had sex a week ago nd i feel so tired,ive ad twinges in my boobsnd im in the toilet alot feel sick alot i also had a thick white discharge my period is due on the 29th oh 1more thing i cnt stand any thing round my tummy am i pregnant wiv my 2nd??
I have something very simular, i am 17 and tryin for a baby. me and my bf have had sex on numerous occasions, i am 2 days late for my period, we first had sex a month ago and 3 days after we had had sex, i had a light brown, pinkish bleed for 3 days and ever since then we have been havin sex at least twice a week, and now i have tender breasts, im always tired, i feel dizzy and i get lots of headaches and today i went to the loo and i had a thick white discharge in my knickers. am i pregnant? please tell me i am :)
Discharge is not an adequate sign of pregnancy as it can mean so many different things. It's very unreliable.